Head of Laboratory
Phone: +386 5 663 77 00
- Sports Science/Kinesiology
- Neuromuscular adaptations in aging process and following different exercise models
Biography:Armin Paravlić received a BS and MSc degrees in Sport and Physical Education from the University of Niš (Serbia) in 2014 and 2015, respectively. Currently, he is doctoral student of Applied Kinesiology at University of Ljubljana (Slovenia).
He is employed at Science and Research Centre Koper, Institute for Kinesiology Research, as young researcher, since November 2015. In addition to his research work, he is also involved in pedagogical work as an assistant at the College of Sports Trainers, Faculty of Education, University of Maribor. Since 2017, he is regularly invited as a lecturer for a course for recreational sports practitioners organized by the Sports Union of Slovenia.
Armin Paravlić has published more then ten scientific articles of which nine in indexed journals with an impact factor. His scientific publications reach more than 50 units.
MSc Paravlić, has received several awards during his study career:
- Recognition and money prize of the Konrad Adenauer German Foundation for the best students from the Republic of Serbia, for study success, volunteer work and efforts to improve the study conditions in the Republic of Serbia for the academic year 2014/15.
- Winner of the scholarship for doctoral study and project work by the Ministry of Education and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia 2014/15.
- Philip Morris recognition and money prize for one of the best students of the University of Niš, in the academic year 2012/2013.
- Recognition and money prize for the best student of the master’s degree program at the Faculty of Sport and Physical Education in the academic year 2011/12.