- Maintaining the quality system in an accredited laboratory
- Analyses for the purposes of the accredited activity
- Analyses for the purposes of the tasks carried out by the Oliveculture Public Services
- Determining the quality and authenticity of olive oil
- Expert assistance in all laboratory work
Katja Fičur graduated in 2011 at the Biotechnical Faculty of the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, Department of Food Science. From 2014 to 2017 she was employed at LABS l.t.d., Institute for Ecology, Olive oil and Control. Since 2017, she is working in the accredited Laboratory of the Institute for Oliveculture, as a Independent Professional Associate VII/1 – Analyst 3, in the field of biophenol analysis and high-performance liquid chromatography. She is involved in fulfilling the requirements of the SIST 17025 standard, in projects, and professional work of the Institute for Oliveculture.