ZORAN MILANOVIĆ, PhD, Research Associate
Phone: +386 5 663 77 00
- Training, testing and performance in team sports;
- Physiological demands of team sports;
- Healthrelated effects of team sports;
- Selection, technology and methodology of training process in soccer (football);
- Performance analysis, promotion of physical activities, strength and conditioning training.
Zoran Milanović obtained his bachelor’s degree in Physical Education (2009) with thesis entitled: “Differences in anthropometric characteristics and body mass index between soccer players and non-sportsmen” at Faculty of Physical Education, University of Niš, Serbia. He obtained PhD degree in Sports and
Physical Education at University of Niš, Serbia with thesis entitled “The effects of different exercises programmes on physical fitness in middle age adults”.
Zoran Milanović is docent of the course football and futsal at Faculty of Sport and Physical Education, University of Niš, Serbia and a Research Associate at The Institute for Kinesiology Research (IKARUS) ZRS.
He is a member of International Network of Sport and Health Science (INSHS) which consists of more than 40 Universities worldwide and therefore has possibilities to improving any kind of cooperation, enabling project partnership and cooperate with other international sports and health science institutions.
He is board member of International Society of Performance Analysis of Sport (ISPAS) with accredited certification. He is (or was) enrolled in the following projects: 1) “Physical activity and fitness components of the elderly” financed by the Ministry of Science of the Republic of Serbia; 3) “Health Lifestyle” financed by Ministry of Youth and Sport, Republic of Serbia; 3) “Small Pitch, Great Fun” financed by Ministry of Youth and Sport Republic of Serbia and National Football Association; 4) „Football Town“ financed by Sport and Education Bureau Nantong, People Republic of China. He wrote Europe Active Standards (European Qualification Framework Level 5) for Pregnancy and Postnatal Exercise Specialist.
He has published more than 100 papers in international scientific journals and conference proceedings (more than 60 in journals with impact factor referred in Web of Science). In addition, he was several times invited to lecture at international scientific conferences related to physical activity and health. Recently, he has published few meta-analysis which analysed the effects of different exercise programmes on health-related physical fitness in adult population.
- Sunbeam (Erasmus Mundus) post doc (10 month in Split, Croatia)
- Post doc at Masaryk University Brno, Czech Republic
- Basileus PhD exchange research scholarship (10 months in Zagreb, Croatia)
- Research grant of Ministry of Education of Republic of Serbia (2007)
Research grant of Municipaly of Aleksinac, Republic of Serbia (2010)
- Research grant of Municipaly of Aleksinac, Republic of Serbia (2011)
- Research grant of Municipaly of Aleksinac, Republic of Serbia (2012)