In the implementation of the INTERREG programme the need for a better coordination has emerged together with new needs due to the new borders of the EU. The general objectives of the project IONAS is to improve the INTERREG Community performance and to promote the involvement of new actors in the INTERREG Programme.
These overall objectives are reached through the following specific objectives:
- better transport and logistics services in ports,
- environment impact of ports activities and sustainable development and
- joint cooperation between ports and cities.
The following actions will be developed:
- development of a “Port Community” which cooperates and works to give an efficient and effective answer to the demand for the mobility of people and goods,
- awareness raising process on EMAS aimed at Adriatic and Ionian Ports and
- creation of a permanent Forum for Ionian and Adriatic cities and ports.
The main expected results are:
- better information, communication and cooperation between ports and cities,
- definition of common challenges on transport, logistics and environment protection,
- new recommendations for the future Interreg programme addressed to the MA and
- definition of project ideas to be submitted within Interreg programme.
Z vpisom vaših podatkov se prijavite na prejemanje naših e-novic